Makeup Techniques to Achieve a Natural Look
Nothing can beat the confidence of a woman that comes with the knowledge that she looks flawless. Perfectly done makeup is one of those things that can make you shine with an inner sense of self-assurance. In 2015, many of the celebrities preferred a more natural look to wearing tons of makeup and everyone loved this makeup trend of last year. It certainly seems like the trend is going nowhere for 2016 and is still as rampant as last year.
Following are a few techniques and tricks that will give you a no-makeup makeup look that you can carry with almost all the styles. But to achieve this look, you’ll have to apply as much less makeup as possible because when it comes to makeup, less is always more.
- First of all, clean your face using tissues or makeup wipes to make sure that all previously applied makeup is removed.
- Secondly, moisturize your skin with a lotion, preferably one which contains sun protection, and even out your skin tone.
- Next, use a concealer to hide any dark circles. It is better to use just a small amount of concealer. Apply thin layers of it and then gently pat with your finger to blend it perfectly.
- After that, apply a bit of powder using a brush for a neater look. Put on too much of it and it will take away the glow from the moisturizer as well as make your face look cakey. You can also use an oil absorbing powder if your skin is too oily.
- If your face looks washed out or pale, apply blush in warm pink or bleach, so that your cheeks would look natural.
- Apply an eyeshade slightly darker than your skin tone on your upper eyelid. Then, with help of your clear eyeliner, draw a thin line on the upper eyelid and the lower one.
- Gently apply the mascara on your lashes and try your best not to make clumps.
- Apply clear lip gloss on your lips for a perfect pout and a touch of colour. This will give your lips a natural-looking shine and shimmer.
- Your glamorous yet chic natural look is complete. This natural look will surely look lovely on you. Read here about How to Apply Makeup for a More Polished Look.
Sometimes it is better to let your skin breathe and apply less makeup than you usually do. There is no doubt that makeup enhances your looks but too much of it makes you look fake and artificial. Many have totally loved the trend of applying less makeup for a natural look in 2015. This natural look will look fresh and flawless on anybody
The best thing about this look is that you can wear it anywhere from friends’ reunion to parties, formal dinners, schools, offices and even wedding ceremonies. So, if you’re wondering what kind of makeup to wear on your next awaited occasion, try putting on less makeup for a natural look. With an all-natural look to bring out your features, you can make the heads turn effortlessly.